The Collectorate play a pivotal role in the District administration. Collector in the Cadre of I.A.S heads the District. He acts as the District Magistrate for maintaining Law and Order in his jurisdiction. He deals mainly with planning and development, law and order, scheduled areas/agency areas, general elections, arms licensing etc.
The Joint Collector who also belongs to the I.A.S Cadre runs the Revenue administration under various enactments in the District. He is also designated as Additional District Magistrate. He mainly deals with civil supplies, land matters, mines and minerals, village officers etc.
The Joint Collector-II who is a non I.A.S cadre Special Grade Deputy Collector looks after various developmental activities pertaining to various departments. The Major departments looked after by Joint Collector-II are District Medical and Health Department, Social Welfare Department, BC Welfare, BC Corporation, Disable Welfare, Housing and Other Departments.
The District Revenue Officer (DRO) in the Cadre of Special Grade Deputy Collectors assists the Collector and Joint Collector in discharging their duties. The District Revenue Officer looks after all the branches of the Collectorate. He deals mainly with general administration and is vested with supervision of day-to-day functions of the Collectorate.
The administrative Officer in the rank of a Tahsildar is the general assistant to the Collector. He directly supervises all the sections in the Collectorate and most of the files are routed through him.
- Section A&B Deals with Establishment and Office Procedures, Deals with Accounts and audit
- Section C :: Deals with Magisterial (Court/Legal) matters
- Section D :: Deals with Land Revenue and relief
- Section E :: Deals with Land Administration
- Section G :: Deals with Land Acquisition
- Service matters of the Employees
- Monitoring of District Officers
- Disciplinary cases
- Bills related to collectarate
- Medical Bills
- Budget authorizations
- National Savings Schemes Renewals
|1||M.Nageshwara Chary||Administrative Officer||8331997006|
- Law and order
- Indian Explosives Act
- Foreigners and Indian Citizen Act and NRIs
- Petroleum Products Act
- Indian Arms Act
- Mines & Geology
- Law Officers
- Apathbandhu/NFBS/CMRF/NRI/Weaver Suicides
- SCs/STs(POA) Amendment Act,2015
- Verification of character & antecedents of public employees
- Verification of Caste Certificates
- Jamabandi,All appeals under Land Revenue Act arising out of Janmabandi
- All and regulation pertaining to Land Revenue remission
- A.P Distribution Formation Act.
- Action Plan
- Meeting on Revenue Receipts
- State Leval committee on Agricultural Statistics
- Tobacco Board construction of barons.
- Issue of Anawari Certificates
- Revenue Seminars/RevenueSadassulu
- D.C.B of Land Revenue
- Land Revenue/Water Cess(Act.11/89 and Ordinance No.1/97).
- Miscellaneous arrears (other departments )
- A.P Revenue Recovery Act.
- NALA Act 1963, Act 3 of 2006 OTC
- Dist ,Monthly Administrative Reports .
- Performance Indicators
- All other departments arrears DCB and review thereon.
- P.R . Act in so far as the recovery of loans it concerned.Rent and Revenue Sales Act,LIL and AL Act
- Loans DCB and other periodical returns.
- Audit reports and objections pertaining to loans Public accounts committee-Estimates Committee
- Maintenance of Dist Loan Ledger and reconciliation thereon
- Loan Eligibility Cards .
- Natural Calamities
- Relief and Rehabilitation Related to Agriculture
- Seasonal condition
- Missionaries-Relife work-provided by Missionary Institutions(Centres for relif every where)
- River Conservancy Act and Launches .
- Droughts relife works ,evaluation
- Agricultural distress and steps for relief thereon.
- Niti Ayog and Finance Commission.
- Self employment Schemes ,Special Welfare Schemes and Correspondence.
- Rainfall Statistics ,Rain Guage meterial Observatories, weather report
- Correspondence relating to drinking water including bore well and rural water supply scheme
- Agricultural Statistics,Crop cutting experiments and matter relating to it.
- Ground Water Exploration,Geological and Geographical ground water,Exploration ,Electricity cluster scheme for irrigation.
- Irrigation – All acts and Rules , relation to irrigation.
- T.S (Irrigation maintenance of Water Courses Act)
- Construction of Tanks in Patta land Rules,1950.
- Ayacut Development Settlement levey.
- D.I.B.D. Meetings.
- Revenue Opinion Cases.
- A.P Farmer Organisation ,Irrigation System rules,1997.
- Joint Azmoish
- Maintenance of Computers & CMRO.
- Mee seva permission etc.
- Land Alienation
- Transfer of Lands
- Lease of Lands
- Land Grabbing cases
- Encroachment of Public premises eviction etc.
- Assignment of Govt.Lands for 5. Encroachment of Public premises eviction etc.
- Assignment of Land to Political sufferers ,Defence
- Bhoodan & Gramadan Act,1965
- House Act
- Transfer of Land to Gram Panchayath/Municipalities
- Assigned lands(Distribution of alienation) Act,1977
- Land Encroachment Act ,1905.
- State functions
- National Awards
- Flag Day and Children Day arrangements
- Festivals-Fair and Festivals
- Kabir puraskar etc.
- Buildings & Administrative sanction
- Rent Control Act.
- Accommodation of Govt.Offices.
- ZPP ,MPP ,ACP Gram Panchayat Act .
- Post and Telegraphs Extension of postal services .
- Municipal Adminstration Act.Notified area committee
- State Development loan
- Finance Commission
- Review on Progress of implementation of P.M Integrated Urban poverty eradication programme.
- DSC and all other Examination
- Accommodation of Govt offices
- Evaque Property
- Maintenance of housing department files and payment of completed and in process houses of previous scheme.
- In charge for receiving records / furniture from the Housing Department
- 2 BHK
- L.A cases Irr.Projects .
- Review and Monthly meetings .
- Stock File & Computerization .
- L.A (General) Cases of Division
- L.A cases of L.A Units , Railways.
- L.A Cases relating to House Sites of Division
- Budget under L.A (SW)
- Court cases of L.A.House sites of Division.